Friday, February 1, 2008

coffee coffee coffee???

What does it mean? I am a coffee addict. Like so many in my chosen profession (computer programmer), coffee is how a get through the day.

I wanted to make a place where I could tell coffee stories, share coffee tips and maybe even get a few if anyone reads this.

I discovered coffee as a teenager at the local deli while I was having breakfast instead of being in my second period class. In college, a couple of guys that lived down the hall from me (second floor Wilkeson dorm, SUNY Buffalo) in 1982 whose names I seem to remember being Adam and Chris, introduced me to Puerto Rican coffee. That was the first time I discovered that drinking coffee could truly be enjoyable.

I'll post more later on - I just wanted to get a first post up and get this rolling.

No comments: