I was at my local coffee shop discussing a partyu that I have coming up in a few weeks. That led to a conversation of what type of coffee to serve and how much to make?
What I was told was that Columbian is always a good choice. However, I think I will disagree in this case. This particular event is a brunch that will begin around 1 pm. Knowing many of the people there, I think that perhaps a blend will be the way to go this time.
The blend I am thinking about is one that I have mentioned in a previous post: Georgio's Testarossa blend. However I do believe that the numbers are correct: 1 pound of coffee for every 35 people invited.
What I am going to do is have bags pre-ground for the party for 50- and 100-cup pots. Not too pre-ground though. We always want our coffee to be nice and fresh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment